This state-of-the-art skin care technology:
- diminishes the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and age spots
- helps tighten unsightly pores
- promotes collagen regeneration making the skin to appear naturally smoother, tighter, and more radiant
- is helpful in reducing the effects of sun-damaged skin and rosacea
- has been FDA approved for the treatment of acne and there is no recovery or down time after the treatments
A series of treatments (6-12 sessions) every 2-4 weeks is highly recommended in order to achieve optimal results. After the series is completed maintenance every 4-6 weeks is advised. A home skincare regimen prescribed by your esthetician is essential to complement and enhance the results of the microdermabrasion treatment.
LED also brings relief to clients with acne by aiding in the elimination of the P. acnes bacteria, and in the reduction of acne scarring.
A home skincare regimen prescribed by your esthetician is essential to complement and enhance the results of the LED treatment.
Schedule a preliminary consultation with one of our trained estheticians and discover which treatment is best suited for your skin care goals. You will be amazed at the improvements you will notice after just a few sessions.
30 min LED Facial Treatment - $50.00
Anti-aging phytoestorgen LED facial - 60 minutes for $90. Ideal in fighting the signs of aging and making skin look younger. This facial uses more red light to stimulate collagen production, reduces redness in the skin, and is more suitable for delicate skin as well.
Citrus-C LED Facial - 60 minutes for $90. For helping and keeping normal skin looking fresh, vitalized and healthy. This facial uses different lights depending on what your skin needs are, and will aid in brightening the skin and in the minimization of hyperpigmentation over time.